Friday, January 18, 2008

Playin' in the Band

It used to be that while I showered I could put Zev in the crib and there he would happily coo at the mobile animals. Alas, the boy has grown and the urge to roll has overcome him.
Instead of letting him get frustrated with nothing to look at while I get dressed, I put his favorite little guitar in the crib with him. He's learned how to press the buttons all on his own!
The guitar has three songs; my favorite is the country tang one. If any parent has a fussy baby, please give them this guitar! It has saved us from having to leave a restaurant on more than one occasion. Thank you Cindy and Kenny! Although I originally thought it was falsely gratifying (if I press a simple button I can play guitar)...well...I don't care! The simple fact is that this guitar INSTANTLY causes Zev to cease crying in any given situation. I'm actually fond of the tunes it plays too! Not those annoying wannabe classical pieces. The sound is pretty decent. I get to brush my hair and put on deoderant. Now that's good for everyone.


No comments: