
Today mom and I gave Zev a big piece of yellow bell pepper to hold while we were having some lunch. He put it in his mouth and we thought "what's the harm?" We didn't expect him to latch onto it like it was the best thing since breastmilk, but he did! So, I guess you could say his first food was yellow bell pepper. He only sucked the juices out of it but still... After awhile I tried taking it out of his hand but he held on tight and put it back into his mouth! What a cutie. He loves his veggies already! Tonight we might try giving him some mashed banana, since the bell pepper worked out so well. Also today, Zev sucked on his big toe for the first time! I walked into the bathroom while Jeff was changing his diaper and grabbed the camera while melting over his cuteness.
No comments:
Post a Comment