Saturday, January 26, 2008

Banana yummy!


I just realized that most of my posts' titles end in exclamation points. Normally that would annoy me except that it is so emblematic of life with Zev! There I go again! Okay, I'll try to reserve them for the really momentous occasions, like this one: today Zev ate mashed banana!
Jeff held him on his lap while I pureed a little piece and fed it to him on my index finger. He took every bit of it down and wanted more. After four little fingerfulls we stopped even though he looked like he could've kept eating. We'll keep with bananas for four days to he if he has any allergies and then onto the next food. What will it be? Probably steamed, pureed apples, since it's currently in second place in the poll. Well, see for yourself how adorable Zev looks with banana on his face. Now he's full and napping happily in his crib.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zev rocks and rules!

Benjamin and Annie said...

Wow!!!!! What a big boy! he is starting to eat solids! Did you start with rie cereal or bananas? Congrats Zev!

Anonymous said...

Real men eat bananas!!!

Swish! Two points nephew!

Anonymous said...

We need a Zev update!

:)