Kung Hei Fat Cho: Congratulations and Be Prosperous! Today we celebrated Chinese New Year at Himmel Park Library. There were children displaying a dragon, Chinese calligraphers illustrating people's names, face painting and other festivities. Zev enjoyed watching all of the excitement and meeting Cecilia for the first time. Cecilia has been a wonderful mentor to me as a teacher. She is a sincerely kind and generous person who I always enjoy getting together with, so today was a treat for me as well. When we came home, Zev ate peas and pears and tried a sippy cup with water for the first time! He has to suck the water out of the sippy since it has a valve that controls the flow and he learned pretty quickly how to do it. Zev hasn't even had a bottle yet so I was impressed.
I've just attempted adding a short video of Zev. I was trying to start a conversation with him but he was too mesmerized by the computer to talk. I'll have to use the video camera instead in the future.
In other Zev news, we recently purchased an Exersaucer on Craigslist. As you can see, he loves it!
He also loves his peas:
and he's just an all around happy guy!
1 comment:
The Year of the Rat...yay! Like your Uncle: discordance masks surprises, and difficulty precedes fun! Live, laugh, and love with your family, Zev-O!
Post a Comment